TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There are NO refunds
- Payment must be received within 12 hours of enrolling
- Only 1 handler per dog (family can watch from the bench seats to the side)
- The SCDOC is not liable for any damage done by your dog
- Children handling dogs must be 14 years or older
- Your dog must be fully vaccinated, you must send proof immediately upon enrolment
The Sunshine Coast Dog Obedience Club INC. is affiliated with Dogs Queensland (Canine Control Council QLD).
All training sessions and competitions are conducted in accordance with the rules of that association available on request or online.
The Sunshine Coast Dog Obedience Club INC accepts no responsibility for injury to members, their dogs, their property or spectators, however caused.
7:00 pm Monday 8 Week Beginners Obedience Course
Your dog must be fully vaccinated or your enrolment will be denied.
Course Fee $100
You are enrolling into:
$10 Club Joining Fee
$10 Yearly Membership Fee
$80 Course fee
8 Week Course = 1 orientation session without your dog & 7 class sessions.
- Only fill this form out ONCE per dog. Wait for a response from our secretary (allow up to 3 days due to the sheer amount of emails we get).
- Only 1 dog per handler in each class. If you have multiple dogs you need multiple handlers.
- Email if you are having issues.
YOU WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE WITH BANK DETAILS IMMEDIATELY!
Please be patient, we are volunteer-run and receive a huge number of enrolments. We will respond! Avoid calling the club phone about your enrolment, email if you are unsure. Don't forget to email through your dog's vaccination certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org!